วันพุธที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

LOY Krathong Festival

   


On 17 September, Today is the day for the LOY Krathong Festival. Most people will be energized to do counts, dating to the festival. But for me, it is not special.
     LOY Krathong day this year the big pagoda.In the morning, there was nothing special, because festival there at night. And I didn't do the count himself. Because I'm not at home to do not count. If I stayed at home I would count. It is a lot of fun to do the count, because we have to design our Krathong is beautiful.At night I went to the king with a friend. We go shopping together and went with respect to the That the Lord today, a lot of people, because most people when Loy is willing to roam in the Lord, when I take is finished. My friends and I also float lantern. Most people will float lantern here too. When the balloon up in the sky, and several look pretty good.Then, my friends and I came to the temple festival Mai pingleao. There are a lot of counts that we buy, there are many, many prices, but we like it. My friends and I can pick counts as we like. From there we go Festival canal before we Festival. We need to pray for good and apologize to his Ganges River.
     I'm very happy to be Loy Krathong. Even though I didn't go to the festival with my family. It's as plain another day, colorful and good memories, we have to remember. Is the plain simple really.

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  2. I like your blogger.It's very beautiful and clear.The story is not too broad and easy to read.It makes me know about Loy Krathong Festival.^ ^

    ตอบลบ
  3. This blog is very cute ^__^. I think substance can easy to read and understand about Loy Krathong and I like this festival too.

    ตอบลบ
  4. I think your task is good I can imagine to many activities vividly that you did on the Loy Kratong Festival.

    ตอบลบ
  5. Oh!!!your blog is beautiful.It is interesting to read,and the infomation is clear. I like it because you create your blog sweetly and write about your activities w and feeling which you joined in that day. However, it may has some wrong grammar,but I can understand what you want to describe to readers.So, grammar is important for writing, I think you should solve your problems in your writing that will be perfect sure!!!

    ตอบลบ