วันเสาร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Choosing my future





The future is important for many people. More people want have a good future. Yes, I am. Everybody try doing everything for a good future.
I study at Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University a bachelor of English education. I want to be an English teacher, but it not easy, so I must learn more than the other. I think, I choose a good thing for myself because I like English language. Even though, English education is a very difficult, but I always practice the words, grammatical and etc. nobody can help me, therefore I make everything by myself. When I tired, my parent gives encouragement to me. They dedicate for me. I try do everything are the better because of them. I know, I study not well, but I try improve everything for learn. As a result, I learn about grammatical, words and etc. There are the better. I'm happy.

However, I don't stop to practice about the words, grammatical and etc. I think I must have a good teacher in the future. I believe the barrier is the way to success. 


3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think your text and using grammar are good. I can read this text understand and I think you must be a good teacher in the future.

    ตอบลบ
  2. I like your task.I think your task is not too broad and easy to understand.In my opinion,You will be the best teacher.

    ตอบลบ
  3. I think your using grammar is good. You can use the words and make story from your idea very well.

    ตอบลบ