วันเสาร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Midterm





          The midterm exam was very hard for me. I did the exam a long time ago. There are 3 stories. I had no idea. The two stories are the exercises in the class. It wasn't easy. I didn't have imagination.
The first story part, I wrote about the style of my friend. I didn't sure the grammar because I didn't know the words. I think after the exam, I must recite the words every day.
Next, I had no idea. I tied think the stories. I wrote about the favorite place. It was difficult.
 Last story, it very difficult. The teacher gave the picture for wrote the story. I wrote about the market. I think, The Grammatical, structures, organization were wrong.
The Paragraph Writing is a difficult subject because I don't know the words, grammatical and etc. It is important for the Paragraph Writing. I try practice writing every day.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think like you about last story, it is very hard for me too but I think it is challenging too because we wrote it and we did not prepared the contents before.

    ตอบลบ
  2. You can write correct in grammar.Your blogger is easy to understand.Your task is clear the topic and not too broad. ^ ^

    ตอบลบ
  3. In my point of view, last story it very difficult like me because teacher give the picture and I writing text not good. Your blog is beautiful and clean. Your text is interesting and using word good.

    ตอบลบ